ABOUT INSUPPORT™ SERVICES
Patients enrolled in INSUPPORT™ can receive the following:
- A benefit investigation of insurance coverage for PERSERIS
- A dedicated case manager to address benefit or copay questions, where applicable
- A written benefit summary with detailed coverage information and a call from your case manager to review benefits, if requested
- Automatic enrollment of eligible patients* in the Copay Assistance Program
- List of potential alternative funding resources based on patient eligibility*, where applicable
How can an INSUPPORT™ Case Manager assist me?
An INSUPPORT™ Case Manager is a dedicated resource for patients who enroll in INSUPPORT™ Services. When you enroll in Full Hub Services and select the option to receive a Patient Benefit Summary Call on the Patient Authorization and Consent form, your case manager will call you to walk you through your benefit coverage for PERSERIS as reported by your insurance provider, explain the next steps in the process to receiving your prescription, and answer any questions you may have. You may contact your case manager at any point for further information on your requested services.