Patients enrolled in INSUPPORT® can receive the following:
- A benefit investigation of insurance coverage for PERSERIS® (risperidone) for extended-release injectable suspension based on a new site of care for patients who are transitioning to a new healthcare setting
- Text reminders for upcoming dates related to the patient's transition of care, if applicable and requested on the Patient Authorization
- A benefit investigation of insurance coverage for PERSERIS based on the patient's current treatment provider
- A dedicated case manager to address benefit or copay questions, where applicable
- A written benefit summary with detailed coverage information for PERSERIS as reported by your insurance provider, if requested on the Patient Authorization
- A benefit summary call from your INSUPPORT® case manager to review benefits and address coverage or copay questions, if requested on the Patient Authorization
- Enrollment in the Copay Assistance Program, if determined eligible*
- Information for potential alternative funding sources, if applicable
What is a Benefit Summary?
When you enroll in Benefit Coverage Information, INSUPPORT® will conduct a benefit investigation of your health insurance coverage for PERSERIS. If you opt in to receive a copy of your benefit coverage information on your patient authorization, you will receive the information obtained by INSUPPORT® from your insurance provider in a summary letter. This letter will also inform you of your eligibility status for the Copay Assistance Program for PERSERIS. If you are eligible for the Copay Assistance Program, you will receive a separate enrollment letter with additional program information and your personal Copay Member information. Both your benefit coverage information and your copay enrollment letter will be delivered to you via mail. You may call INSUPPORT® to change your communication preferences at any time.
How can an INSUPPORT® Case Manager assist me?
An INSUPPORT® Case Manager is a dedicated resource for patients who enroll in INSUPPORT® Services. When you enroll in Benefit Coverage Information and select the option to receive a Patient Benefit Summary Call on the Patient Authorization form, your case manager will call you to walk you through your benefit coverage for PERSERIS as reported by your insurance provider, explain the next steps in the process to receiving your prescription, and answer any questions you may have. You may contact your case manager at any point for further information about the status of your case with INSUPPORT®.