BENEFIT COVERAGE INFORMATION
Enrolled patients who request "Benefit Coverage Information" from INSUPPORT® can receive:
- A benefit investigation of insurance coverage for SUBLOCADE® (buprenorphine extended-release) injection, for subcutaneous use (CIII)
- Information on the prior authorization (PA) and/or appeals process for SUBLOCADE from your insurance provider, where applicable
- A written benefit summary with detailed coverage information for SUBLOCADE as reported by your insurance provider, if requested
- A benefit summary call from your INSUPPORT® case manager to review benefits and address coverage or copay questions, if requested
- Enrollment in the Copay Assistance Program, if determined eligible
- Information for potential alternative funding sources, if applicable
What is a Benefit Summary?
When you enroll in Benefit Coverage Information, INSUPPORT® will conduct a benefit investigation of your health insurance coverage for SUBLOCADE. If you opt in to receive a copy of your benefit coverage information on your patient enrollment form, you will receive the information obtained by INSUPPORT® from your insurance provider in a summary letter. This letter will also inform you of your eligibility status for the Copay Assistance Program for SUBLOCADE. If you are eligible for the Copay Assistance Program, you will receive a separate enrollment letter with additional program information and your personal Copay Member information. Both your benefit coverage information and your copay enrollment letter will be delivered to you via mail and/or the INSUPPORT® Patient Portal, based on your communication preferences on file with INSUPPORT®. You may call INSUPPORT® to change your communication preferences at any time.
How can an INSUPPORT® Case Manager assist me?
An INSUPPORT® Case Manager is available for patients who enroll in INSUPPORT®. If you enroll in INSUPPORT® and opt in to receive a benefit summary call on your Patient Authorization form, your INSUPPORT® case manager will call you to walk you through your benefit coverage for SUBLOCADE as reported by your insurance provider, explain the next steps in the process to receiving your prescription, and answer any questions you may have. You may contact your case manager at any point for further information about the status of your case with INSUPPORT®.