This site is intended for US patients

INSUPPORT for Patients
Learn more about how INSUPPORT™ can help you find a treatment provider

Find a Treatment Provider

INSUPPORT™ can help you find a waivered treatment provider who can prescribe SUBLOCADE™ (buprenorphine extended-release) injection, for subcutaneous use (CIII) in an office setting.

This free service provides a list of healthcare providers who are waivered per the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (DATA 2000) and the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016 to provide treatment with SUBLOCADE and who have agreed to be in the lndivior Treatment Locator (Locator).

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Agency also provides treatment information at