About this Resource
This free tool provides a list of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants (hereafter collectively and individually referred to as HCP(s) or Healthcare Providers) who have the required legal permissions to treat opioid dependence with FDA-approved medications, have prescribed SUBLOCADE® (buprenorphine extended-release) at least once in the previous two years, and have agreed to be included in the Indivior Find a SUBLOCADE Treatment Provider Tool.
- The maximum number of patients that an HCP may treat is limited by law; therefore, some HCPs may not always be able to accept new patients.
- Participating HCPs do not pay a fee to be listed in the tool, and their participation does not impose any requirements on the manner in which they treat or provide services to patients.
- Participating HCPs are chosen for your search based on the geographical search information entered.
- Some of the participating HCPs may be consultants to Indivior and receive payment for services. Some may have other financial relationships with Indivior as recipients of research grants, or other similar payments, or they may have an ownership interest in Indivior.
- HCPs may request to be removed from the tool at any time, and Indivior retains the right to remove HCPs from the tool for the following reasons, including but not limited to:
- The HCP's contact information is no longer valid;
- The HCP's DATA 2000 waiver or medical license, healthcare provider license, or state prescribing license is suspended, revoked, or restricted;
- The HCP is not in compliance with DATA 2000 and its implementing regulations;
- The company has information or determines after investigation that the HCP may be engaging in the unsafe prescription of our products; or
- The HCP has not prescribed SUBLOCADE in the previous two years.
Limitation of Indivior Liabilities
Indivior does not warrant, whether expressed or implied, that the tool is accurate or complete. Indivior does not recommend or endorse any HCP included in the tool for any purpose, nor is the tool intended to verify a specific HCP's credentials or qualifications. It is your responsibility to select an HCP appropriate for your needs and you assume full responsibility for your interactions with any HCP you contact through the tool. Indivior is not responsible for the medical care or advice given by any participating HCP you choose to contact.
Do you acknowledge that you understand how the tool works and that you'd like to continue to your results?