ABOUT HUB SERVICES
Patients enrolled in Hub Services can receive the full set of services offered by INSUPPORT™, which includes:
- A thorough benefit investigation of insurance coverage for SUBLOCADE™ (buprenorphine extended-release) injection, for subcutaneous use (CIII)
- A written benefit summary with detailed coverage information and estimated out-of-pocket costs for SUBLOCADE
- A dedicated case manager to address benefit or copay questions, where applicable
- Patient Benefit Summary call from your case manager to review benefts, if requested
- Automatic enrollment of eligible patients* in the Copay Assistance Program
- List of potential alternative funding resources based on patient eligibility*, where applicable
What is a Benefit Summary?
When you enroll in INSUPPORT™ Hub Services, INSUPPORT™ will conduct a benefit investigation of your health insurance coverage for SUBLOCADE, including any potential restrictions, and/or the estimated medication costs to you. Your Benefit Summary will give you results of this investigation and, inform you of your eligibility status for the Copay Assistance Program for SUBLOCADE.
How can an INSUPPORT™ Case Manager assist me?
An INSUPPORT™ Case Manager is a dedicated resource for patients who enroll in INSUPPORT™ Hub Services or the Copay Assistance Program. When you enroll in Hub Services and select the option to receive a Patient Benefit Summary Call on the Patient Authorization and Consent form, your case manager will call you to walk you through your benefit coverage for SUBLOCADE as reported by your insurance provider, explain the next steps in the process to receiving your prescription, and answer any questions you may have. You may contact your case manager at any point for further information on your requested services.