Skip to main content

Find information to support your patient's access to SUBLOCADE® (buprenorphine extended-release) injection, for subcutaneous use, CIII, from these sites of care:

Criminal Justice System Residential Treatment Centers
Transition of Care

Continuity of care is critical for the treatment success of patients who are transitioning to a new healthcare setting. INSUPPORT can help patients who are transitioning to a new healthcare setting to receive treatment with SUBLOCADE® (buprenorphine extended-release) injection, for subcutaneous use, CIII.

Locate a Community Provider

The first step in planning your patient's transition of care is identifying a provider or facility near your patient that can provide your patient treatment with SUBLOCADE. Available resources include, but are not limited to, the two provider locators listed below.

SAMHSA's Treatment Services Locator

To find a facility near your patient that can provide substance use treatment specific to your patient's individual criteria (such as the type of insurance or medication), you can visit the Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).

Find a SUBLOCADE treatment provider* near your patient

INSUPPORT can assist in locating a SUBLOCADE treatment provider near your patient or additional sites of care where the patient may receive administration of SUBLOCADE.

Additional Sites of Care

An Additional Sites of Care (ASOC) is a facility or healthcare provider (HCP), other than a prescribing physician's office, that may provide a flexible option for the administration of SUBLOCADE injections. You may prefer patients receive SUBLOCADE at a facility other than your practice, while you continue to manage their overall care.


A Provider is someone who works as a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant, and has prescribed SUBLOCADE at least once in the previous two years, and has elected to be included in this tool.

For more information on the resources above, call INSUPPORT at 1-844-INSPPRT (1-844-467-7778).

*This free tool provides a list of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who have the required legal permissions to treat opioid dependence with FDA-approved medications, have prescribed SUBLOCADE® (buprenorphine extended-release) at least once in the previous two years, and have agreed to be included in the Indivior Find a SUBLOCADE Treatment Provider Tool. This tool may also be used to identify additional sites of care where patients who have been prescribed SUBLOCADE can go to receive treatment.

Care Coordination

When selecting a new provider, it is important to identify one that can meet your patient's needs. Consider confirming these key pieces of information with the new site of care before referring the patient:

  • The provider is willing to prescribe SUBLOCADE to an appropriate patient
  • The provider is willing and able to administer a subcutaneous injection
  • The provider accepts the patient's health insurance
  • The provider is accepting new patients
  • The provider is able to see the patient by the patient's next injection due date

For patients enrolled in Transition of Care Support, INSUPPORT can help confirm that the provider selected by you or your patient meets these important requirements.

Prepare Your Patient

Prior to your patient's departure from your care, ensure that the patient or caregiver is informed about next steps with the following resources.

This card can be given to the patient to provide important information such as:

  • Contact information for the patient's new community provider
  • The patient's first appointment date and time, if scheduled
  • The patient's next injection due date for SUBLOCADE, in the event an appointment needs to be rescheduled

This brochure provides patients and caregivers with an overview of information and processes associated with Transition of Care Support for enrolled patients.

Specific Sites of Care

Learn more about how to support your patient's access to SUBLOCADE from these healthcare settings:

Criminal Justice System

For patients transitioning from incarceration to an outpatient community-based setting, the path may prove to be challenging, and patient support can help to ensure successful continuity of care. See below for additional information on how you may access SUBLOCADE for incarcerated patients and support continued access post-release.

Criminal Justice System Transition of Care Enrollment Form

This form is intended to enroll justice-involved patients who are in the process of transitioning to a new provider. By using this form, a patient may engage INSUPPORT® transition of care offerings.

Community Reentry Program Enrollment Form

The purpose of this form is to enroll justice-involved patients who have recently been released and are experiencing a gap in health insurance coverage. By using this form, patients can determine eligibility to receive up to 2 months of SUBLOCADE® at no cost during their coverage gap.

OUD Grant Writing Resources

This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the resources published by various agencies to aid applications in grant writing for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) programs.

Residential Treatment Centers

Coverage for SUBLOCADE within Residential Treatment Centers will vary based on the patient's health insurance. See below for additional information on SUBLOCADE coverage and acquisition options for patients in these facilities.

Patient Journey for RTC

This resource is designed for residential treatment centers to understand and appropriately navigate access for SUBLOCADE®.

Have questions?

Receive information from a local Patient Access Specialist (PAS) regarding your access and reimbursement questions.


John Doe
Phone: 1-844-467-7778